Evans Meyo is an associate consultant with Agano Consulting (K) Ltd. with focus on enterprise security, risk management, and identity and access management, among others.
Evans has 7 years of experience in IT and software development, including the last 2 years in Information Security and identity management.
Evans has worked as a senior consultant at ERISS where he covered identity and access management, security, and risk management, and a general portfolio encompassing systems analysis & design and IT project management.
Prior to ERISS, Evans was a Principal Consultant at Genius ICT Kenya with responsibilities including:
- General ICT consulting in areas of network mapping, security controls, web programming and database applications;
- ICT Project management;
- ICT training curriculum development;
- Preparation and coordination of staff in-house training programs;
- Problem and Incident management;
- User support & antivirus management.
- IT operations: routine preventive maintenance, network administration, backup and database maintenance, user support, troubleshooting software and hardware, maintaining inventory and developing database and web applications.
- Oversaw the risk management and protection of corporate IT assets, and directed the implementation of the enterprise identity management and 2-factor authentication systems for the company’s clients.
Evans is a Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), a Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), and a certified Project Management Professional (PMP). He holds an Msc degree (IT System Security & Audit) from Strathmore University and a Bsc Computer Science from Moi University in is a graduate of both Strathmore University and Moi University for MSC. He is a member of Information Systems and Audit Controls Association (ISACA), the Systems and Network Security (SANS) association, and the Project Management Institute (PMI).