Telecommunications services are offered mainly in East Africa and conducted largely by Agano Consulting (K) Ltd. The Telecommunications Engineering Division focuses on engineering consultancy, project design and implementation in the telecommunications sector. We also provide training and are suppliers of telecommunications equipment, tools and related gadgets. Our key specializations in telecommunication include:
1. Engineering, including Communication Infrastructure Design, Implementation & Testing. Our trained team of telecommunications experts works with our clients to identify Information Technology solutions for their business operations. We provide telecommunications solutions for our clients using the latest state-of-the-art technology and engineering methodologies. We undertake:
§ Communications infrastructure design including but not limited to
· RF and Microwave Network design
· Line of Sight Surveys ( LOS)
§ Installation, testing and commissioning
· Fibre Optic and copper cable installation, testing, commissioning and maintenance
· Microwave Radio Links installations and commissioning
· BTS installation and integration
· Local Area and Wide Area Networking (LAN and WAN) installation and commissioning
· VSAT installations and maintenance
2. Project Management: Our team is experienced in project management and offers this service to clients when needed. Our project management professionals are recognized for projects delivery on time and on budget.
3. Contracting and associated works: we do contracting including civil works and cable laying.
4. Training, including Copper, Fibre, LAN/WAN Networks & IP Engineering (CISCO): Our experienced team of training experts comes with national, regional and global experience. When required, we partner with major telecommunications vendors to meet client training needs. Key training areas include copper, Fibre, LAN/WAN Networks and IP Engineering.
5. Supplies, including equipment, test gear and accessories: We are associated with major telecommunications manufacturers across the world and supply equipment, tools and associated gargets.
Work Experience Overview
We have employed technicians who have been previously trained by former Kenya Posts & Telecommunication Corporation (KPTC), Telkom Kenya Ltd as well as from a number of telecommunications companies. They bring vast experiences spanning 30 years. Coupled with the financial capacity and machinery we have, we are able to undertake turnkey projects and deliver successfully.
This experience spans conceptualization, design, installation, testing and commissioning of telecommunication projects. They include radio, cabling and civil works, including structured cabling (copper and fibre), tunnelling and cabling and more.
See a partial list of projects in which our team has been involved in at the end of this section.