Our world is changing at an unprecedented pace. And the African landscape is changing rapidly especially due to the digital and mobile technology revolution. And with robust growth, adoption of technology and increased use of the internet and social media, comes the exposure to risk.
For a long time, Africa has had to manage crises. But for stable, sustainable growth to be possible, all successful economies must be able to plan for & manage risk.
The Central Bank of Kenya (CBK) has identified this need and set up a compliance division named Risk Based Supervision (RBS).
In January 2005, Kenya issued risk management guidelines to State Corporations. Through their publication Mwongozo, the board is given the responsibility of ensuring that the organisations has adequate systems and processes of accountability, risk management & internal audits.
At Agano, we work to ensure that companies understand, identify and mitigate risks at an early stage. We do this by advancing top experts to work with a company and provide a 360-degree solution. We partner with businesses to create appropriate strategies that works! and helps implement it.
Our specialists analyse risk from an integrated perspective, exploring risk relationships within your organization to create a more sophisticated understanding of your company’s material risks.
We use our experience, best practices and standards to understand your business– operating environment, opportunities, developments and threats— to give you a suitable solution that fits your needs. We ensure we tell you something new and useful.
- In a highly regulated industry.
- Seeking to better understand and mitigate the risks it faces across the entire company.
- Wanting to benchmark and improve existing risk management arrangements.
- Looking to coordinate and formalise its risk management efforts across the firm.
- A proven process using global set standards to help you identify and assess material risks, develop specific mitigation strategies, and assess enterprise-wide technology platforms for ongoing monitoring and reporting.
- The ability to create a holistic, enterprise-wide risk aware culture, drawing upon Agano’s expertise in industry issues, risk analysis, analytics, organizational change, and risk technology.
- Knowledge and skills to transfer to staff and management. We will train staff on exposure or risk avoidance, loss prevention, loss reduction, and risk financing. We will also orient you on policy and strategy documents preparation and implementation.
Phone No. :
+254 101 915 260