- This event has passed.
A-16: Fraud Risk Management
May 7 - May 11KES90,000
Organizations need sound anti-fraud and comprehensive proactive anti-fraud approaches. A risk-based approach would enable the effective use of resources used in the prevention and detection of fraud and commensurate responses. The approach requires fraud risk management: identification, quantification, mitigation and monitoring of fraud-related risks.
In this course participants will learn the specifics of fraud and fraud risk management. They will understand the most common types of fraud such as manipulation of assets, financial statement fiddling, and corruption. The course will focus on how organizations can counter fraud as part of their risk management initiatives, including:
– Identifying, assessing and managing fraud risks;
– Entrenching fraud risk management culture in organizations;
– Developing systems of internal control that mitigate fraud risks;
– Responding to identified cases of fraud;
– Using of technology in fraud risk management